We install rubber shingles or rolls for roofs in Wakefield, Peabody, Lynn and surrounding North Shore areas for both homeowners and businesses. There are many economic and environmental benefits of rubber roofs. Installing rubber shingles is more cost effective and quicker than installing slate shingles. Also, because there are no seams in rubber roofs, your roof will be more durable in extreme weather conditions, and the chance of leaks is very low!
Rubber Roof Installation Process
The rubber roof installation process is similar to laying a traditional asphalt shingle roof.
- Before we install these rubber roof shingles, we will first strip your whole roof of plywood base.
- Then, before adding the adhesive, we will measure and cut for any chimneys, vents, and antennas on your roof.
- We will then cut the roll to make it into the shape of your roof, taken in account for any chimneys or vents.
- Finally, we will sweep away any dirt or debris that has been residing on your roof, before adding on the rubber roll.
- We can then add rubber shingles, in addition to the rubber roll, to improve the appearance of your roof.
- Rubber shingles are carefully inserted onto the roof, the same way as asphalt shingles.
Since the start of our business, our roofing company in Wakefield always focused on quality and great customer service. We believe that a well-built roof should last for years and years to come!
Call us at (781) 246-3634 to schedule an appointment!